Tuesday 1 May 2018

May Day celebrations

Arguably one of the best days of the year for the children today as the maypole came out again and thank goodness the sun was shining! This really is one of those things that the children remember about their time at Sutton and every year we look forward to getting outside and dancing with our friends and family.

Orange Class were fantastic and very excited, as I'm sure those of you who joined us could see! I was very impressed at how well the children remembered our routine and their smiles were just fantastic as we danced. Thank you everyone for being such great spirits and joining the family dance - it was fab!

I shan't be in school now until next Tuesday due to Forest School training and the bank holiday, so in advance I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

(p.s I am hoping to add some of the children's RE work onto this post soon as it looked very fun and messy, shall be on once I've heard from Mrs Holmes so keep an eye out!)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Finley's party!

Our friend Finley will be starting a new school in September. To send him off, we decided to have a party! The children thought of some game...